Terex Environmental Equipment (TEE)
Terex - Biomass Whole Tree Chippers - TBC 440
The TBC 440 can produce up to 160 tons per hour of quality biomass. The full knife pocket reduces overs and stringers made by the voids let when stagger knives systems pass by the anvil. The TBC 440 cuts with a 50" diameter by 45" wide full pocket cutting drum. Two, three and four knife pocket drums are available to give producers their perfect chip.
Standard equipment include: rear pivoting feed wheel with Eaton ME motor, radio remote control, bolt on replacement wear parts, and the Terex Eaton FX controller.
The TBC 440 is available in two configurations; the standard tow behind and track driven. Both models have an optional knuckle boom loader.
Features & Benefits:
- Reverse pivot feed system
- Double spherica roller bearing
- Forestry style discharge with multidirectional hydraulic flipper
- Full knife pocket
- Replaceable knife beds and wear componenets
- Multi function radio remote control
- 7" drum shaft
- WD-120 drag chain
- 5th wheel hitch
- Replaceable knife beds and wear components
- Reversing fan
- Engine block heater
- Engine pre-cleaner
- LED tail-lights inset into removable bar
- Pressure compensated, load sensing hydraulic system with o-ring face hoses and fittings
Weight: 59,500 lbs
Length (Operating): 39' 10"
Width: 10' 2"
Discharge Height: 11'
Drum Size: 50" Diameter x 45" width full pocket
Drum Speed: 700 rpm
Knives: 4 adjustable knives
Hitch Type: 5th wheel
Fuel Tank: 105 gallons
Hydraulic System Relief: 2,500 psi
Chute Rotation: 90 degree
Tires: 11R - 24.5
Engine: CAT, Cummins
Gross Engine Power: 700 HP
Infeed rate: 120 fpm
Infeed opening: 32" high x 42" wide
Feed table height: 51"