Tracked Screening Plants
Powerscreen® Warrior 1800
Designed for medium to large operators, where high capacity and throughput are paramount, the Powerscreen® Warrior 1800 is a tough, heavy duty machine built for screening, 2 or 3 way splitting and stockpiling in quarrying, recycling, construction and demolition aggregates and top soil applications.
With low ground pressure crawler tracks the Warrior 1800 is highly mobile. The versatile screen accepts a wide range of media options including bofor bars, finger screens, woven mesh and punch plates.
Features & Benefits:
- Output potential up to 600 tph (661 US tph)
- Heavy duty, incline belt feeder with hydraulic hopper sides
- Hydraulic folding conveyors with excellent stockpiling capacity
- Heavy duty, adjustable angle, grease lubricated, 2 bearing, 2 deck screen box
- Jack up screen facility to aid mesh changes
- Hydraulic "slide out facility" on oversize tail conveyor to ease mesh changes
- Screen walkway and access ladder
- Engine protection shut down system
- High capacity incline apron feeder
- 2 or 3 way split configuration
- Dual power (additional electric hydraulic drive)
- Auto lubrication system
- Radio controlled tracking
- Wide range of screen media
- Quick release screen wedge tensioning
- Dust suppression
- Telescopic side conveyor option
|Warrior 1800 3 Way Split|
|Weight||29,200 kg (64,371lbs)|
|Transport width||2.96m (9'7")|
|Transport length||15.38m (50'6")|
|Transport height||3.4m (11'2")|
|Working width||12.62m (41'5")|
|Working length||14.40m (47'5")|
|Working height||4.57m (14')|
|Screenunit||4.8m x 1.5m (16'x5')|
* All information subject to machine configurations & specifications ordered.
** Powerscreen reserves the right to change specifications without prior notice.